Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bainbridge Spring Matboards


Bainbridge matboards just released its new launch for Spring 2008. Look at these fun colors we now have to design with!!! These six suedes are super saturated with color and are designed to coordinate with their line of Vivids metal frames.



The next series in their release is a little bit more subdued but oh so sophisticated! The metals are opulent and have a rough texture to them. These are not your smooth, boring, foil matboards that we've all seen. The driftwoods have a very earthy, ground feel to them. They are highly textured and feel like a bark veneer. The silkens have a semi-gloss finish and have a wide range of suitable uses.

I can't wait until Wednesday so I can start incorporating them into my designs. Why Wednesday? Our hours at the gallery are Monday and Tuesday by appointment only. They are probably two of my favorite days of the week because I can go out and meet with clients in their homes or offices, or they can meet me here and we are uninterupted. This Monday and Tuesday, I will be prepping for our Spring Show featuring Gary J. Noland Jr. so I moved all of my framing consultations to the following week.

-FF

No comments: