Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Gallery Project

The gallery has looked pretty much the same since I bought it. And from what I hear from my clients, it has looked this way for the ten years it has been in this location. Plain vanilla walls, worn checkered faux finished cement on half and high traffic carpet on half. One wall of brick with a big sheet of plywood floating over it and a clunky design table finish out the main ensemble. It was definately time for a facelift! So this weekend the overhaul began with the floating wall. We changed it to Ralph Lauren Garden Spigot which I love. It does not have red or green undertones so art should look great on it. We're also prepping for our Spring show on Friday night so I'll have more pictures with the art on it later in the week.




This project claimed my Saturday day (thank goodness for 6 inches of snow which kept the foot traffic down) and my Sunday afternoon. Today was spent learning how to update my website and cheese tasting with my friend Deborah Banta-Westerfield.


No comments: