Thursday, March 13, 2008

Magic Moments ~ 2 Year Anniversary!

Today was awesome! It was the watershed moment I had been dreaming of. Not only did we celebrate two years of owning New Editions, but it was also the day that all doubts of success or failure were vanquished. There is no way to describe that feeling when you have dreamed and worked and sacrificed and doubted and pushed and got bucked off but kept getting up again and to finally realize that you're there...you've made it. I felt like I had just won an olympic gold medal. I treasured that knowledge and let it carry me through the day. And tomorrow, I pick up and keep going because you have to keep the momentum. What a day, what a life!


This is how the gallery looked when I bought it. We were preparing for our Fall 2006 show. See how cluttered it looks...


Ta da! This was taken tonight as I put the finishing touches together for our Spring 2008 show.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hey Sweet Daughter,
Dad and I are so proud of you and what you have accomplished in 2 short years! You have met each challenge with grace, determination, and a courage that is amazing. So celebrate the acheivements, savor the moments. You deserve all the joy and sense of accomplishments that come with your success!
Much love,
Mom